We are the champions. Champions.
On this episode…
DUEL!! – Noriyasu Agematsu – FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Original Soundtrack
- Euan has put a lot of time into Yakuza 0, and is amazed at the scope of the things it keeps throwing at him
- Calum has a Nintendo mobile game journey with Fire Emblem: Heroes & FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, and is not happy with the translations of those franchises
- The For Honour Open Beta ran over the weekend, and it turns out that throwing around sharp hunks of metal is really difficult.
- Calum finally gets into Final Fantasy XV, and thinks it’s the best stag do he has been part of.
- Disgaea 5 is real weird guys.
- Subset Games, developers of FTL, have a new game in the works, and it looks like Advance Wars with Kaiju.
- Valve is killing off Steam Greenlight and replacing it with a system that requires a recoupable fee to be listed.
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole has been delayed again.
- Eidos Montreal are working on a Marvel Avengers game, and have reportedly put the Deus Ex series on hold.
- Pillars of Eternity II has been crowdfunded on Fig
- As it turns out, game development is really difficult, and developers have to make do with what they have. That’s why we are seeing behind the scenes that games are powered by immortal cats, invisible bunnies and giant hats.
- …and more!