It’s always a good day when you find out your sibling would do grievous bodily harm to you for a Kit-Kat.
On this episode…
Jonathan Eng feat. Stephanie Hladowski- Tuesday – The Sailor’s Dream (Original Soundtrack)
- Destiny: The Taken King has arrived and swallowed all of Euan’s game time, while also trying to explain the new puzzle game from Simogo SPL-T, and how he ended up getting Lego Dimensions on launch day.
- Calum has finished Metal Gear Solid 5 and appears to have damaged his brain a little, evidenced by the fact that he’s ready to spend another 100 hours with a game, namely The Witcher 3.
- We may be on the verge of a voice actors strike, the union is voting on action at the end of the month
- More games pushed to 2016, with Persona 5 in summer, Star Fox Zero in Q1 and Hitman on March 11th
- Kickstarter is now a Public Benefit Corporation
- Counter Strike has been shaken up with it’s latest updates, fixing the hitboxes and adding wires to bomb defusal
- An indie dev partered with a PR firm to promote their latest game, then terminated the contract within four days due to their tactics
- Someone posted a hilarious rant on how terrible Minecraft boats are
- The developer of Kickstarter game Mansion Lord has disappeared from the face of the earth and taken $30,000 of peoples money with them
- Twitch finally beat Dark Souls after 43 days.
- and more!