As it turns out that being a grown-up just boils down to buying gloves and table decorations.
We had some audio issues at the start of recording this week, but stick with it, it all resolves in the first 5 minutes.
On this episode…
We Move Like Wolves – Philter – The Campfire Tales
- Watch Dogs 2 is a much more exciting and joyful game than its much more dour predecessor.
- After not being able to talk about the Alpha, we get a chance to talk about Ubisoft’s extreme sports game Steep and our impressions of the open Beta
- After a long silence, Hello Games dropped a pretty massive update for No Mans Sky, which Euan spent a few hours playing with
- We jump back into The Division after a bit of a hiatus to look at the pretty great Survival expansion
- Calum continues to explore the morally grey world of Tyranny
- Persona 5 has been delayed out to April 4th. If you listen close you can hear Calum still screaming in anguish
- Ubisoft will no longer be selling DLC that contains core gameplay, and instead are moving to the character and customisation options, in the mould of Rainbow Six: Siege
- Inside is one of our favourite games of the year, and there is a demo out on Steam now.
- Big Robot, developers of Sir, You Are Being Hunted, have announced their new game The Signal From Tölva.
- Capcom have now banned 3 separate stages from their Capcom Cup.
- …and more!