Ever seen a grizzly bear take two attractive receptionists up to a penthouse hotel room with a pot of honey? Calum has, and he got a point of insanity because of it.
On this episode…
- Euan finds Calum just chillin’ in Dust: An Elysian Tale, breaks and then rejoins the F2P mechanics of Warframe, and prepares to be destroyed by the internet in Dead Nation: Apocalypse
- Calum dives into Risk of Rain, cultivates a village in Banished, and finds out that Diablo 3 is actually a really good game now that it’s fixed.
- The continuing story of Calum’s pen and paper adventures takes interesting bear and (literal) arse-kicking turns. I would listen to that if it was it’s own podcast…
- Threes hits Android. Go get it.
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (June 6), 999 for iOS (March 17) and Persona 5 (2015) all get dated
- The new Batman game from Rocksteady is announced as next gen only for 2014
- SquareEnix play good guy publisher and are pretty candid about Thief review scores.
- South Park shows that even if your game gets cencored, you can still be really funny about it.
- Nintendo shuts down Wii and DS online services on May 20th. Time to upgrade if you want to keep playing Mario Kart.
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros gets a price cut on next gen, and makes the pricing structure even more complicated.
- Skrillex streams his new album through an Android and iOS game.
- Register a 3DS and a game in March and get Pokemon X or Y for free.
- That Tony Hawk game everyone got excited about turned out to be mobile only.