Pokemon has changed over all these years. More importantly, it’s no Digimon, which was clearly a superior product.
On this episode…
- Calum gets back into Terraria‘s new update, with all the penguins you can handle
- Euan digs through a swathe of indie games, including the finale of To The Moon, continuing adventures in Papers, Please? with a side line in Pocket Trains.
- We talk the terrible and genius nature of Cookie Clicker.
- Our first encounters with the Oculus Rift leave no doubt that this might be the future of video games.
- SteamOS, Steam Machines and the Steam Controller take over the web, and we go “….maybe?”
- EA actually come clean about putting no effort into Fifa 14 this year on some platforms
- The new game from the Amnesia people looks real interesting,
- Stop the presses, Half Life 3 might come out. Except it won’t. Ever.
- Ubisoft PR flips the finger at PETA over Assassins Creed IV in one of the best press statements ever seen.
- Atlus is bought by Sega. Does this mean we will actually see the Persona games in the future, or will Sega just use them as a translation house. Who knows.