Remember kids, Final Fantasy and alcohol don’t mix. Especially when said alcohol is just called “beer” in another language.
On this episode…
- Euan’s brain explodes with The Stanley Parable, explorers an interactive novel in Device 6 and is suitably impressed by The Wolf Among Us
- Calum continues on with Pokemon, and recounts LAN party stories of Final Fantasy drinking games and Resident Evil 6
- We talk Saints Row IV’s first DLC pack, Enter the Dominatrix, and how an ending can turn a game from meh to holy shit in 3 seconds.
- Euan attempts to explain Ingress, the real world ARG driven Android game that has you running around the real world
- PS4 versions of Call of Duty : Ghosts will run at a higher resolution than the Xbox One version. The internet shits it’s collective pants.
- The Day 1 patch for PS4 provokes questions over what that machine can actually do straight out the box.
- Bioshock Infinite’s first story DLC gets a release date.
- Enslaved : Oddessy to the West gets a re-release on PSN and PC
- Killzone : Shadow Fall will take up 40Gb of your PS4 hard drive when downloaded. Start getting used to that.
- Metal Gear Solid : Ground Zeros gets a rough date and price.