Euan got a cat and surprisingly still finds time to talk about video games!
- Euan plays a roguelike so roguelike it even has rogue in the name in Streets of Rogue (it’s not THAT rogue-like) and has a visual novel hit way too close to home with Eliza
- Calum wrangles space dinos and man sized penguins in Age of Wonders: Planetfall
- We both spend time in space doin’ what good southern space trucker boys do in Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
In The News…
- Everyone probably already knows about Ninja moving to Mixer, but there might be another reason behind the move.
- Do you want to see a bunch of Chinese game players give the middle finder to a booth on a convention floor? Make a game that “takes some elements” from Breath of the Wild
- Want a reminder how difficult games are to make? Listen do these devs talk about the “six day chair” and other bits of game dev that take longer than you would imagine.
- IO have doubled down on the homing briefcase in Hitman 2, and are putting out a Mk2 one with better homing.