We are back later than usual, with another caffeine fuelled episode. This time, we have more than a little anger, a touch of astonishment, and a one act play featuring the Nintendo marketing team. Just another day at the office.
On this episode…
- Euan gets really angry at the disappointing Evil Within, as well as talking about his Destiny review, and the realisations that have come from it.
- Calum talks FFXIII PC, his experiences with Super Smash Brothers for 3DS(™) and metal eyepatches in Shadow of Mordor
- Ubisoft lock both versions of Assassins Creed: Unity at 900p 30fps “to avoid all the debates and stuff”, provoking a lot of heated debates and stuff.
- Microsoft try to defend their launch parity clause on Xbox One, and come out looking worse than before.
- Ex-Irrational developers launch a Kickstarter for a facinating and bizzare new game
- The PSPlus version of Driveclub is delayed, as the release of the full price version melts their servers.
- Jason Rohrer’s new game requires you bet with real money online
- Square Enix show some surprising social media astuteness by putting out high-res versions of those Final Fantasy XV images people are photoshopping, with their blessing
- Tiny Death Star gets pulled from the App Store by Disney, and didn’t tell the developers
- Plex is coming for XBox One, which is fast becoming the console of choice to play all those totally legal TV shows you have downloaded
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros hits PC on December 18th
- Hugh Laurie joins Stephen Fry and Peter Serafinowicz on the voice cast of LittleBigPlanet 3