Euan worked out how to hook up a soundboard to the Skype call. It went about as well as you would expect
On this episode…
- Euan revisits Abe’s Odyssey in the HD remake “New and Tasty”, and struggles with controlling OlliOlli 2.
- Calum looks at the now free Unreal Tournament development build and tells tales of travelling to an official Magic tournament.
- We both run around with chainsaws and baseball bats causing havoc to an incredible soundtrack in Hotline Miami 2.
- Metal Gear Solid V has a worldwide release date, September 1st.
- Rock Band 4 is official, and it looks like your instruments and DLC will carry over.
- Titanfall 2 is confirmed, and it’s definitely coming to all platforms this time around.
- EA have shut down Maxis, developers of the original Sims and Spore.
- Project Morpheous, Sony’s foray into VR is coming in the first half of 2016
- Valve announced that their Source 2 engine will be free to developers
- GameFreak, developers of the Pokemon games, have a new title in the works, the incredibly named Tembo The Badass Elephant