As I type this it is over 30 degrees, and I can’t think. So yea, video games.
- Euan plays space thriller Deliver Us The Moon, adorable adventure Tunic and, of course, the latest and last Zachtronics joint, Last Call BBS.
- Calum wishes he could break the actual sun, and instead settles for more Monster Hunter: Sunbreak and watches teens get murdered in video game format in The Quarry
- 0:30 – Holy crap it’s warm
- 9:10 – Deliver Us The Moon
- 12:55 – Last Call BBS
- 16:39 – Steam Deck
- 29:18 – Monster Hunter: Sunbreak
- 31:19 – Fall Guys
- 33:29 – The Quarry
- 57:51 – Music Break
- 59:26 – The Blade Runner remaster is a mess, both in implementation and distribution
- 1:04:45 – No surprises, but a recently announced “Web3” consoles is saying a lot of words and promises that don’t make sense
- 1:07:19 – A game dev at the Brazil International Games Festival pulled the greatest bait and switch, changing his talk from “The Future of Game Design” to “Why NFTs are a nightmare” almost immediately.
- 1:08:38 – Ubisoft continues to make bizarre decisions by (temporarily) delisting AC: Liberation and saying it would be removed from Steam libraries.
- 1:12:25 – Unity CEO John Ricitiello had a string of dumb comments trying to backtrack on calling developers who don’t use their new monetizing tech “fucking idiots”.