Hard Carry. BKB. AA Blast. Lane Push. Racks. Denies. Ganking. Last Hit. Stacking Big Camps.
Guess what, The International is happening and we are deep into it. Kinda.
On this episode…
- We record immediately after the The International finals, and talk about it being the closest we have in the industry right now to a real watchable sport.
- Euan talks Wolf Amongst Us season finale, and how the Walking Dead: Season 2 just can’t stand next to it.
- Calum burns through the backlog, finishing Burial at Sea and the slow burn success that is Wolfenstein: The New Order, along with falling in love with Divinity: Original Sin.
- YogVentures, the Kickstarter open world sandbox game, falls apart causing the titularly named YouTube legends to disown themselves from the project.
- Microsoft sees Xbox One sales double with the new Kinectless SKU
- As part of a layoff of 18,000 employees, Microsoft close down the short lived Xbox Entertainment Studios division
- EA ends support for the 10 year old Sims 2, and in a remarkable show of kindness gives all owners a free upgrade to the Ultimate version.
- Crytek UK continues to fall apart with the game director for the new Homefront resigning.
- Sony says it rewrote it’s E3 2013 presentation to emphasise the no DRM nature of the PS4, after seeing the reaction to the Xbox scheme
- There is going to be an Assassins Creed animated short, made by Rob Zombie and the co-creator of The Walking Dead
- Kim Kardashian is set to make $85 million from her free-to-play mobile game.