We don’t get enough opportunity to use cyberpunk language in day to day life, so we thought we would cram as much as we can in this episode.
On this episode…
Danny Baranowsky – Hot Damned – Super Meat Boy Soundtrack
- Euan still thinks Destiny is great, and now even more so now House of Wolves is out. When not collecting Spinmetal, he continues to experience the cliffhangers of Life is Strange and explores someone’s mind in Ether One.
- Calum goes full on cyberpunk, with the turn based tactics of Invisible Inc. and the more traditional RPG-ness Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
- Euan also attended the Games Are For Everyone event in Edinburgh, and played a bunch of great in development indie games.
- The Oculus Rift is coming, and they have released the specs for the PC you will need to run it. It’s definitely at enthusiast level.
- Konami is officially moving to mobile as their main development platform.
- Monster Strike, the massive mobile hit from Mixi, is making them $3.7 million per day. Holy crap.
- There is a patch on the way for the Final Fantasy 15 demo. Yup.
- Bioware luminary Casey Hudson has joined Microsoft to focus on HoloLens.
- The new Nintendo VP of Sales for North America is Doug Bowser. I wish I had made that up.
- Developer of site favourite Velvet Sundown has been picked up by a mobile messaging company, mainly for their “Dramaengine”
- Rockstar is suing the BBC over their GTA docu-drama.
- The first Humble Bundle for consoles is live, and it’s for WiiU and 3DS.