Join your favourite fixers as we leave meat-space, grab our decks, blow through some ICE and make sure we don’t flatline in the process. Or, you know, talk about video games.
On this episode…
Genki Rockets – Star Line – Genki Rockets I: Heavenly Star
- Calum goes full cyberpunk by looking back at the 2012 Syndicate reboot, as well as recounting his first experience jacked into the cyberverse with a HTC Vive.
- We spent some time with the Overwatch Open Beta, and have very differing opinions.
- This years big shooters both were leaked and announced over the past few weeks, with Call of Duty heading into space with Infinite Warfare, and Battlefield going into the past with the terribly named Battlefield 1
- DirectX co-creator and WildTangent CEO Alex St-John published an article slamming developers for their “wage-slave” attitude and their apparent “entitlement”, while simultaneously being sexist, racist and ableist. It received almost universal condemnation from developers the world over, including his own daughter.
- Nintendo dropped a bunch of big news in a low key investor meeting. The NX drops in March 2017, the new Zelda game is delayed till 2017, and the WiiU version will also be the only playable game they will be bringing to E3.
- Dawn of War III is coming, looking to merge the scale of 1 and the hero customisation of 2.
- Dishonoured 2 has a date, November 11 this year.
- Microsoft have stopped manufacturing Xbox 360’s