Some people refer to it as a pilot.
Some as a trailer.
We refer to it as “Oh hey, that didn’t come out terrible!”
Behold, our test podcast which we put together to see if podcasts are actually a thing we should do. Recorded when we were back in our hometown just over a month ago, on a crappy microphone, and with the low hum of a hoover in the background for some of it. No amount of editing could remove the drone of a Dyson.
We actually liked the end result however, so please enjoy our first podcast, and you can expect many more (and much more polished ones) in the future.
On this episode…
- DOTA2 and the vileness of the MOBA community
- The insanity of Metal Gear Rising : Revengence
- How DmC might be the best game artistically this year, as well as being mental
- Why The Cave is a great comedy piece but a boring game
- That Okami HD is worse than Metal Gear Solid for cutscenes
- Why Spaceteam will cause you to enact violence on your friends
- More evidence that Bitcoins are the most ridiculous thing ever