Calum’s new PS5 is the surprise guest this week! Live and on the podcast!
NOTE – This podcast discusses the story and ending of Twelve Minutes between 41:05 – 46:48. If that’s something you care about, skip that section.
Mushroom Dungeon – David Fenn – Death’s Door OST
- Euan talks about a pair of disappointing games in Recompile and Twelve Minutes
- Calum discusses latest advancements in both looting and shooting in Destiny 2: Season of the Lost
- 0:39 – Live Playstation 5 “Unboxing”
- 14:17 – Recompile
- 29:29 – Twelve Minutes (Spoiler Free)
- 41:05 – Twelve Minutes (Spoilers)
- 46:48 – Destiny 2: Season of the Lost
- 1:04:09 – Musical Intermission
- 1:05:47 – Exactly two minutes of Evangelion Discussion
- 1:07:41 – News – Sony announced the next big Playstation showcase, September 9th
- 1:08:38 – News – Bungie announce and detail the next big Destiny 2 expansion
- 1:13:55 – News – Sony announce, and then back off on the idea, that Horizon: Forbidden West will have no PS4 to PS5 upgrade path outside the $100+ editions of the game.
- 1:22:53 – News – Steam’s blanket 2 hour return policy has forced a single person developer to stop making games, after losing so much money on people returning the game, which they enjoyed.
- 1:29:26 – News – Activision announced the next Call of Duty game while keeping their logo away from the entire announcement, like they might be trying to distance their cash cow from recent lawsuits and reporting.
- 1:32:47 – News – Two heads of Naughty Dog, a studio with reports of bad culture and bad crunch, justify their crunch facilitating business practices, and wave away unionisation as a potential solution.
- 1:38:07 – News – Employees of Unity express unease with the companies opaque military and government contract division, CEO says “leave if you don’t like it”.