Guys, we deal in controversial opinions here at GameEngineStart. With that in mind, it’s the opinion of the staff that Metal Gear Solid 4 is a weird game. Hold back your gasps.
On this episode…
- Euan goes back to school with the second episode of Life is Strange and starts to turn on Hotline Miami 2
- Calum becomes the mayor of Cities Skylines and frolics in a field of character sheets in Pillars of Eternity
- We talk at length about the wonder that is Metal Gear Solid 4 and continue to enjoy Tales From the Borderlands.
- Nintendo partner with DeNA to make mobile games, and announce that they are working on their next piece of hardware, codenamed NX
- The Wii U Legend of Zelda game falls out of 2015 and won’t be at E3
- Halo 5 comes out October 27th
- Playstation 4 finally gets the Suspend/Resume patch as well as a slick Spotify app.
- Mentions of Hideo Kojima starts to disappear from both Metal Gear Solid assets and Konami websites. Looks like he means it when he’s done with Metal Gear this time
- GenCon threatens to leave Indiana if they pass their “religious freedom” bill, which allows businesses to legally refuse service to same-sex couples.
- Twitch Plays Pokemon collected all 151 original monsters. The mind boggles.
- The Witcher 3 will have dynamic beard growth. Indeed.