Just breathe people, everything is going to be fine. Distract yourself with video games while 2016 works itself out.
On this episode…
Jeremy Soule – Neverwinter Nights Main Theme – Neverwinter Nights OST
- Oxenfree is a stylish and at points genuinely creepy adventure game, who does teenage conversations right when it’s not interrupting itself.
- The new game from Spacechem developer Zachtronics has hit early access. It’s called Shenzhen I/O and if messing about with hardware programming is your thing, then you should check it out
- Being alone in space with an AI that you can actually text chat with makes Event a really unique and effective storytelling mechanic
- Stardew Valley got a pretty big free update, and more content in that game can only be a good thing
- If you want to get into the mood for the sequel, Divinity: Original Sin is now even better now that it has had fixes and a whole lot of new voice work.
- Amazon have left Twitch alone since they bought them, but now they are giving Amazon Prime members a bunch of premium features with Twitch Prime
- If you were looking to pick up the new Call of Duty game just to sell it back after cashing in the Modern Warfare Remaster, Activision have closed that loophole.
- The new Skylanders game will let you 3D print your character for a limited amount of time.
- Looks like Playstation Skyrim and Fallout 4 players will be getting mods after all, just heavily restricted content wise.
- …and more!