Games are thin on the ground, so Calum revisits the sci-fi past and Euan ends up playing rocket football. It’s as awesome as it sounds.
On this episode…
Kirill Pokrovsky – Bittersweet Regrets – Divinity: Original Sin OST
- Euan helps a spaceship crash survivor on a different world in Lifeline, and finally plays a football video game, albeit a football game involving rocket powered cars, named Rocket League.
- Calum revisits the Mass Effect saga, and comes to some realisations about the series.
- Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo, has died at 55
- Respected Ubisoft producer Jade Raymond has moved to EA and opened a new studio
- Continuing Konami’s ejection of Kojima from the company, his name has been taken off the box of Metal Gear Solid V
- Bungie has revealed the details of the weapon tweaks coming in Destiny 2.0. Leave my god damn Ice Breaker alone.
- Angry Birds 2 is coming at the end of the July. Whatever that means.
- One week the Star Citizen FPS module is ‘delayed indefinitely’, the next it’s out in 3-5 weeks time.
- EVO happened at the weekend, and brought with it some great stories
- Batman: Arkham Knight’s distraught PC version won’t be getting fixed till September, but there is an ‘interim’ patch coming in August
- The Witcher 3 has had it’s next big patch that seems to fix the last of the issues people had with the game.