We are back from E3 and we forgot how all of this podcasting business works.
On this episode…
Let it die -Subete wa isutori game- – PAN – Goo Goo Goo
- Euan goes Steam sale crazy and tries the disappointing Space Hulk: Deathwing and the interesting The Final Station. He also plays Lego City: Undercover cause he wants to! Totally not because he is being made to by the sites official Lego editor…
- Calum finally finishes Persona 5, so you don’t have to hear him talk about it anymore, and becomes enamored with Prey
- Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus DLC also came out. It’s very good. We love Jazzpunk.
- Nintendo are trying again with the SNES Classic, dropping on 29th September for £79.99
- One of the former developers of Scribblenauts went to Twitter to give some background of how that game was put together, and it sounds like a nightmare.
- IO Interactive are now an independent studio, and have full control of the Hitman licence.
- It looks like Microsoft are bringing back Avatars, and they look amazing.
- We got confirmation of the delayed launch of Destiny 2 for PC, which arrives almost two months after the console versions, October 24th
- Fortnight is actually still a game, and launches Early Access in July
- You should really look at this Chinese mobile Overwatch clone, if only to admire how little of a damn they give about copyright.
- …and more!