I would do an impression of a spooky ghost here, but that would be a little cliche. How about “The Final Fantasy VII Remake will never come out!” as a Halloween spooky goof?
On this episode…
Daedelus – Clouds – Nidhogg OST
- If your looking for something to pour hundreds of hours into, it seems like that Civilisation 6 is what you will be looking for.
- The sequel is coming very soon, so now is as good a time as any to revisit the impressive first Dishonoured game.
- Calum got in on the ground floor of the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game, and it seems like it is better than you would expect
- We are big fans of rhythm action games, but Thumper is at a whole new level of difficulty for the genre
- Euan attended Games are For Everyone Vol IV a few weeks ago, and saw some sights there
- Nintendo has announced the NX, now known as the Switch, and we have some thoughts
- EA is continuing with their tone-deaf marketing campaign for Battlefield 1, and it shows no signs of approving
- Bethesda are no longer sending early review copies of their games to press for review. Unless you are a huge fan of the games on YouTube that is.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming, and was announced with a Rockstar-ass trailer.
- UK retailer GAME is charging £5 for 10 minutes on a Playstation VR, which seems at best a poor business decision.
- …and more!