Who would have thought Calum had such a knack for tasteful frozen water based art pieces?
He doesn’t, I’m more asking who would have thought that in the first place.
On this episode…
- Euan continues burning brain cells on The Talos Principle, discovers the insanity of Dead or Alive: Last Round’s DLC collection and builds cannons that don’t work in Besiege.
- Calum runs scared from Russian Heroes of Might and Magic 3 players and shares tales of his D&D adventures
- Valve partner with HTC to build an Oculus Rift VR headset competitor due out this year.
- Epic scrap their monthly charge system and make Unreal Engine 4 free to develop for.
- Simogo announced a 4 part “podcast mystery”, based in the world of The Sailors Dream
- Nintendo release a gold Mario Amiibo which sells out in 15 minutes and appears on EBay for 10x the price
- GTAV is delayed on PC again to April, but the online heists are hitting on March 10th
- The studio responsible for the Phantom Dust reboot has shuttered, with the game apparently “still in development”
- The Dead or Alive tournament community encourages a soft ban on “sexy” costumes. Man-babies cry at the lack of digital boobs, disguised as “censorship”