Why was there never an actual Blitzball game? I would play the crap out of a yearly EA Sports Blitzball title on some next gen tech. The continual roster updates might be a problem though…
On this episode…
- Euan dives back into Rapture in the Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea DLC, farms 2D bad guys for guns in Mercenary Kings and goes pixel hunting with the iPad remake of Broken Sword 2
- Calum rediscovers FTL: Advanced Edition and continues to get that phat loot in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, while trying to not be dragged down with a group of people falling back into World of Warcraft
- Facebook buys Oculus VR for $2 billion, and the internet freaks out
- Attempting to turn a Game Jam into a reality show causes most of the participants to walk out within 24 hours
- Amazon continues to hire talent for it’s game studios, picking up Kim Swift of Portal fame and Far Cry 2 designer Clint Hocking.
- A number of Sony studios lose prestigious staff members including Uncharted writer Amy Hennig and game director Justin Richmond
- Shadow of Mordor (or Assassins Creed: Middle Earth) gets a date of October 7th
- Developer of the awesome mobile shouting simulator Spaceteam sets up a Kickstarter to fund “a year of free games”
- 16 year video game media veteran Adam Sessler leaves Revision 3
- Nintendo are doing another Nintendo Direct tonight at 11pm all about Smash Brothers
- Forza Motorsport developer Turn 10 get a BAFTA nomination, certificate gets sent to Codemasters by accident. Twitter hilarity follows
- A kickstarter for Outcast HD appears and get both Euan and Calum’s money instantly.
- A documentary is going to try and dig up all those ET cartridges supposedly still buried in a New Mexico desert.