Longer than average podcast this week. We somehow find a lot to talk about in isolation.
Synths and Waves – Harry Critchley – Cloudpunk Original Soundtrack
- Euan plays nightmare prison escape shooter GTFO, involving many database prompts.
- Calum has somehow played a game made in 2019, but plays like 2014 in Borderlands 3, and tries closed beta Riot Games shooter Valorant
- We both played XCOM: Chimera Squad, to varying degrees of success.
In The News…
- The Last of Us Part II finally got a release date, and then had a massive data breach resulting in most of the story and cutscenes leaking online.
- The new Assassins Creed has been announced, y’all ready for VIKINGS!?
- After complaints, Riot have reworked their Vanguard anti-cheat system to stop it from running even when the game is not.
- …and more