With Calum a frothing mess in anticipation of new Dragon Age, the podcast goes to some strange places this time around. We mention the Backstreet Boys. Multiple times. Apologies in advance.
On this episode…
- Euan finally gets his hands on ghost detective simulator Murdered: Soul Suspect and really liked it, as well as the gorgeous iPad walking simulator The Sailors Dream.
- While trying to maintain some semblance of sanity so close to a new Dragon Age game, Calum distracts himself with The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth and Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Ubisoft’s end of year lineup will not be on Steam in the UK, for reasons unconfirmed. You can still use uPlay though…you know…uPlay…guys?
- Blizzard looks like it’s going after some of that Team Fortress 2 hat money with Overwatch.
- Barack Obama makes a pretty serious recommendation that the FCC treats internet as a utility.
- Interested in taking your Minecraft worlds with you everywhere? How about a cool looking bracelet that will do just that.
- The Black Glove Kickstarter, developed by ex-Irrational devs, fails to meet it’s Kickstarter goal by a substantial amount.
- Majora’s Mask 3DS is coming Spring next year.
- The Witcher 3 is getting 16 free bits of DLC over the seven weeks after it’s release
- Bethesda officially confirms that Prey 2 is a dead project
- EA’s stab at this MOBA thing all the kids are talking about has been cancelled after a 6 month open beta
- Want some Assassins Creed: Unity DLC and also have a beard that needs maintenance? Your in luck, cause you can get free DLC with shaving gel (in the US)
- The developers of Space Engineers will 3D print your spaceship creation for $60 if you ask
- Doritos flavoured Mountain Dew is real. The singularity is upon us ladies and gentlemen.