The crew are at it again. It being video games, and “dem boys” being the two idiots that host this show. I’m sorry.
On this episode…
Spike in a Rail – Darren Korb – Bastion OST
- Euan briefly talks about picture puzzle game Goroga and his historical time travel experience in CoD WWII + Zombies
- Calum very VERY quickly enters the King of Iron Fist in Tekken 7 (more later) and does some crimes and has many laughs in GTAV Online
- We went into the terrifying realm of VRChat, and left changed people.
- Some enterprising conservationists have preserved 17 terabytes of data from the Miiverse and made it available to be searched online.
- The developers of Rebel Galaxy pitched a Star Wars space combat game to EA, and there is video evidence
- The gold rush continues, with F2P hero shooter announcing a Battle Royal mode, imaginatively named “Battlegrounds”
- Oxenfree developers Night School Studio have revealed details of their new game, and it involves a pub crawl with Satan. I’m in.
- …and more!