A week later than planned we have almost 2 hours of goodness for your ear holes. Well maybe not goodness, but I can at least guarantee that you will definitely hear about video games, fruit based conventions and saxophone powered versions of classic Nintendo titles.
On this episode…
- Euan begins his exploration of Kyrat in Far Cry 4, goes comic book noir with FRAMED, and looks past the poop to appreciate parts of The Binding of Issac
- Calum cannot be satiated with the potential 150 hours of Dragon Age: Inquisition, and so must venture on another 100 or so hours of Persona Q
- Just Cause 3 is coming to PC and next gen next year, won’t come with multiplayer at launch and definitely won’t have microtransations
- Sony makes a bold move into streaming TV with Playstation Vue, partnering with some big names like CBS, Fox and NBCUniversal
- Assassins Creed: Unity came out, and it was pretty substantially broken, as well as pissing off a presidential candidate with it’s representation of the French Revolution
- That Gamecube adaptor for Smash Bros for Wii U was so difficult to find, the $20 periphiral was getting marked up to $90 on Ebay
- Bloodborne gets delayed to March 2015
- A remake of Majoras Mask is coming to 3DS
- I couldn’t get the Evolve Alpha to work for me, but apparently 1.3 million rounds of it were played over the weekend
- Wal-Mart got scammed pretty hard with people managing to sneakily get PS4s for $90
- Crusader Kings 2 continues to be one of the most interesting games to read about, even the Steam community forum is hilarious out of context
- A pretty bad 2011 game contains the key to homebrew on 3DS, and prices for preowned copies skyrocket.