Tomodachi Life might be the greatest video game ever created, and we have only seen the announcement trailer. Maybe it’s not even a game? Maybe it’s art? Maybe it doesn’t actually exist and was all a wonderful dream…
On this episode…
- Tomodachi Life enters our lives and our hearts, and we both hope it never leaves.
- Euan dives Tron style into a synthesizer in Fract OSC, can’t decide if he should be disappointed by Trials Frontier and tracks down paper manipulating superheroes in the Infamous DLC
- To distract himself from revision, Calum goes back to older games by playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, walking through his shiny spaceship in Star Citizen, and punching people with a human saxophone in Skullgirls
- They actually found those ET carts in the New Mexico Desert
- Earth: Year 2066 gets Greenlit on Steam, and everyone wonders how such an abomination managed it.
- Snoop Dogg voices an announcer pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts, with accompanying cannabis leaf weapon camo pack. Sure.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth is announced, and is a new Alpha Centauri in everything but name
- Martin O’Donnell, long time Bungie composer is “terminated without cause”
- Star Citizen hits $42 million, adds towels
- Below, the roguelike from Capy is hitting Steam as well as Xbox One
- Transistor comes out on May 20th
- Johnny Gat will be in Divekick: Addition Edition Plus
- Xbox One hits Japan on September 4th