It’s 2017 y’all, so lets talk about the Nintendo Switch and … well … Destiny…
On this episode…
Sojourner’s Truth – Lyndon Holland – Virginia OST
- Since he picked up a PlayStation 4, Calum finally gets to experience Uncharted 4, and now understands the cries of people who much maligned Destiny at launch.
- Euan finally had a chance to get deep into Hitman, and is tremendously impressed
- Obduction has some of the best FMV use in a game in a while, especially since it’s otherwise a glorious looking 3D adventure game
- The demo for NeiR: Automata appears to be pretty cool, but shows that Furi might have ruined this style of games for us.
- The Nintendo Switch is out on March 3rd, £270, and while a lot of the presentation was positive, a lot of extra details surrounding it still seem unanswered or just plan bad.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda is coming March 21st
- Elite: Dangerous players have finally found aliens, and it’s a terrifying experience.
- The Titanfall 2 Twitter account is taking an…active… approach to directly engaging with people.
- Swery65 is back with a new studio, White Owls, which looks to be getting involved with VR and books, as well as games.
- Razer showed off an insane 3 screen 4k laptop at CES, which ended up getting stolen at the end of the event.
- …and more!