Another hour and half dose of the classiest video game podcast on the intertubes.
At no point during this episode to we talk about the physical reaction involved in a shot to the testicles. Definitely not in the first 5 seconds.
On this episode…
- Saints Row IV arrives on our PCs, and continues it’s long tradition of being the smartest dumb game you will ever play.
- Euan talks about how the scourge of micro-transactions permeates even Need for Speed:Most Wanted.
- Calum gets his arcade flying on in War Thunder.
- We talk indie gun-simulator Receiver, the virtues of the Lego games, and the surprisingly decent Puppeteer demo
- Watch_Dogs continues to excite us with it’s multiplayer “drop into someone’s game and mess with people” concept
- Xbox One gets a release date. Next gen fight AHOY!
- The announcement of the Nintendo 2DS only makes us ask “what the hell are Ninty doing?”. Like we weren’t already…
- Old games come back with Timesplitters Rewind, and new games become old games with the Homeworld IP finding a good home.
- Like Megaman? The creator has a Kickstarter for his new one.