We are back! 2015 has begun, and with that new year brings a fresh start.
We don’t change though. We will never change. You can’t make us.
On this episode…
- Euan talks Lego and Deadpool, but mainly recounts his hunting experiences in the Evolve Beta.
- Calum loses his 3DS, but gains an appreciation for Luftrausers, Shovel Knight and guns that swear at you in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
- Microsoft announced Windows 10, along with some cool new features for PC and Xbox One gamers
- Sony’s zombie survival game launched on Steam Early Access, and none of the big streamers they lined up to play it could log in.
- Hotline Miami 2 has been refused classification in Australia, citing some pretty nasty sounding sexual violence as the reason, which the developers dispute saying it was massively misrepresented.
- Microsoft are dropping the Xbox One price again, just weeks after their Xmas promotion ended.
- Pillars of Eternity is dropping on March 26th
- There was a new year Nintendo Direct, with release dates for the New 3DS and a bunch of games, Wii games coming to WiiU and a new Fire Emblem game all detailed.
- GTA V for PC has been delayed till March 24th
- Telltale gets a new CEO, and announces they are working on a new original IP
- Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty leave IGN to focus on their Patreon funded YouTube channel
- Sony announced a streaming TV service named Playstation Vue, with the backing of some big content companies
- Some leaked Destiny information shows the possible content updates coming for the game
- Need to practice your 360 no-scopes? Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has you covered.
- Want the free game you are getting as recompense for the Assassins Creed: Unity disaster? Sign this paper that says you cant sue them about it.
- Telltale are making a story focused Minecraft game. I know, right?