This will probably be the last podcast for a while, so we better talk about some video games.
Supermoon – 65daysofstatic – No Man’s Sky: Music for an Infinite Universe
- Euam finished SPG (that’s shread playing game) Artful Escape and checks out Enigma Machine. He also attempts to play Oxenfree, but it does not go well.
- Calum talks new Apex Legends season content.
- 3:14 – We are very tired
- 5:26 – Local COVID Updates
- 13:45 – The Artful Escape
- 18:19 – Oxenfree might be busted on PC?
- 20:59 – Phasmophobia in VR hurts.
- 22:57 – The Enigma Machine
- 26:42 – Apex Legends
- 34:12 – Music Intermission
- 36:40 – News – FFXIV Endwalker is delayed
- 48:04 – News – Steam Deck and Playdate are also delayed into next year
- 51:01 – News – Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 are also also delayed into * checks notes * 2023?!
- 55:29 – News – Microsoft are making much needed improvements to the Xbox App for PC
- 57:33 – News – The Nintendo Switch Online Pass Expansion is making people very very unhappy.
- 1:01:43 – News – MercurySteam left a bunch of developers out of the credits for Metroid Dread, saying that’s just how the system works. Youch.
- 1:05:27 – News – Eurogamer ran possibly the best interview in games journalism as they grilled a head of EA FIFA about lootboxes. Everyone should read this.
- 1:11:51 – News – The long rumoured GTA Trilogy “Definitive Edition” appears to be pretty definitively terrible.
- 1:19:50 – End of year plans.