With the first big game of the autumn hitting, we talk about when an MMO is really an MMO, Japanese TV and creative uses of GIFs
On this episode…
…all these awesome products of the Madden Giferator
From GameEngineStart’s own Calum
- Euan gets deep into Destiny, and comes to terms with the fact he is playing an MMO, while contemplating The Fall and discovering mid 90’s adventure game The Last Express
- Calum hacks limbs in Dead Rising 3, and laments that he is still playing Dragon Quest 8. Still.
- Amazon buys Twitch for $970 million.
- Microsoft buys Mojang for $2.5 billion.
- I buy a pizza for £10. It’s not news, I just thought you would want to know
- The Aliens: Colonial Marines lawsuit has the side effect of showing off some amazingly terrible PR documents not meant to be seen my mere humans
- Samsung partners to make the Gear VR, a headset you slide your phone into.
- The Sims 4 release brings with it amazing anti-piracy measures and some ludicrous patch notes
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 is going to be a weekly episodic title.
- Someone thought it would be smart to storm the White House. In Pikachu garb. On 9/11. Smart dude.
- And much more…