Euan recovers from the horrors of last week, but we are all still dying in the heat. Even video games are harder to play.
On this episode…
What Lies Beneath – Jesse Harlin – Yoku’s Island Express (Original Video Game Soundtrack)
Amazon | Steam DLC | Apple Music
- Euan finishes pinball-vania Yoku’s Island Express and sees the future of Life is Strange in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
- Calum betrays his better judgment and tries a japanese visual novel in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- …and more!
- Areanet, developers of Guild Wars 2, have fired two of their developers for what they perceived as tweets attacking the games community. The content of the messages aside, the company not standing behind their devs sets a very dangerous precedent for public facing developers.
- Sony are being called out on their practices of not allowing full cross platform play with other systems, starting with Minecraft, now with Fortnite, and in the future with Fallout 76 and potentially Warframe for Switch.
- The first episode of Life is Strange 2 is due to appear on September 27th.
- Bethesda are suing Warner Bros and the developer of their Westworld mobile game as a “blatant rip-off” of Fallout Shelter, and they might have a case for a really hilarious reason.