It seems unusual for us to be talking about big budget shooters, but here we are. Don’t worry, there’s some fantasy and dystopian future in there too.
On this episode…
Pedestrians Crossing – Brenton Kossak, Blaine McGurty – Skullgirls Encore: Expanded Soundtrack
- A game with big stompy mechs is out, so it’s surprising that Euan isn’t as into Titanfall 2 as other people
- Resident CRPG editor Calum is really into being evil in Tyranny
- Dystopian Big-Brother simulator Orwell is a facinating game that is unlike anything else you will play this year
- Euan finally finished the solid and gorgeous Rise of the Tomb Raider
- As a big fan of Witcher 3, it’s no surprise that Calum is into the two DLC packs.
- Blizzcon happened, with a collection of mainly Overwatch news, with a touch of Diablo 3.
- Google’s has a new target for their DeepMind machine learning system, Starcraft 2.
- More details on the next Division expansion are out there, and looks like it adds more needed variety to the game
- If you want to play the new Call of Duty with the most people on PC, don’t get it from the Windows Store, as those players are locked into playing with other Windows players.
- Ubisoft may have hidden the trailer for their next game in a Watch_Dogs2 mission.
- …and more!