We’ve hit video game season, so it seems right we talk about video games
- Euan plays former Skyrime mod turned strange mystery game The Forgotten City and gets in touch with his inner sad teen yet again in Life is Strange: True Colors
- Calum bought a PS5 and played Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart to completion
- We both played Deathloop, then played Deathloop, then played Deathloop, then played Deathloop, then played Deathloop, then played Deathloop (it’s a very clever joke i`m sure you’ve never seen anywhere else)
- 3:44 – The Forgotten City
- 8:19 – Life is Strange: True Colors
- 23:57 – Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart & Purchasing a PS5
- 33:28 – Deathloop
- 1:04:47 – Music Intermission
- 1:06:45 – News – The Skyrim “treasure fox” is real. Kind of.
- 1:10:03 – News – Ever popped off so hard you’ve literally popped a joint?
- 1:12:28 – News – The PlayStation showcased some big new announcements.
- 1:32:09 – News – We remembered that we hadn’t talked about Gamecom, specifically DokeV. So we did that.