Football. FOOTBALL. FOOTBALL!!! Also, video games and nostalgia.
On this episode…
- Euan confirms that Life is Strange, as well as revisiting Warframe and Grim Fandango Remastered
- Calum relives his youth with Heroes of Might and Magic 3 HD, as well as recounting the games of our youth.
- Joystiq is shutting down after 10 years.
- Halo: Master Chief Collection still doesn’t work, so 343 are beta testing a patch.
- Nvidia are releasing a new graphics card aimed at the mid tier MOBA playing PC gamer
- The first big expansion for Guild Wars 2 is coming soon
- Homeworld Remastered is coming Feburary 25th, and has a real pretty Collectors Edition
- Sid Meier’s Starships was announced for this year. Nicki Minaj will be pleased.
- Valve’s economist, who was responsible for large chunks of the TF2 economy, is now the Finance Minister for Greece. Yup.
- Sony are shutting down Music Unlimited and replacing it with Spotify
- Nintendo announced their YouTube revenue sharing system, and everyone hates it.
- NeoGAF got their hands on some Just Cause 3 screenshots from…somewhere.
- Octodad developers Young Horses released some stats on their profits from the game.
- Sony are selling off Sony Online Entertainment, now known as Daybreak Game Company LLC