The GameEngineStart podcast, for all your news from the world of footballsmen, touchslams and baseball racquets.
And sometimes video games.
On this episode…
- Euan explores Seattle with neon powers and wrestles with remarkably simple moral choices in InFamous: Second Son.
- When not drowning in a sea of Threes, Calum gives his thoughts on riding mechs in Titanfall.
- The next instalment of “what the hell is that god damn bear up to” with Calum’s Tabletop RPG campaign. That’s not actually the final name of the segment. Probably
- Game rentals briefly appear on the Playstation store, confirming they are happening.
- The developer of Papo and Yo announces his new game
- The Xbox 360 version of Titanfall is delayed again to April 8th
- Crytek and Epic both announce that their respective engines now offer very reasonable monthly licence fee options.
- There’s a new Oculus Rift dev kit coming in July.
- Sony joins the VR party with Project Morpheus.
- Last of Us has sold over 6 million copies
- The Playstation 4 is getting a big update in the coming weeks with some requested features.
- The really cool fan made Deus Ex movie is out today on Machinima