Since everything got delayed last year, the next few months are about to get real busy.
Into Asgard – Sam Houghton and Joe Collinson – BPM: Bullets Per Minute (Original Game Soundtrack)
- Calum martial arts some fools in Sifu, and confirms that he’s pretty good at Final Fantasy XIV
- After messing with Apex for the first time in 6 months, Euan does some rhythm action John Woo in Pistol Whip, then pilots a steampunk mech with no manual both in and out of VR with Nauticrawl and A Rogue Escape
- 3:24 – Sifu
- 22:50 – Sifu Reviews and Critisism
- The Verge article we talk about can be found here
- 28:52 – Apex Legends Season 11
- 32:31 – Pistol Whip
- 35:33 – Nauticrawl & A Rogue Escape
- 39:33 – Musical Interlude
- 42:08 – Lost Ark…kinda…
- 46:30 – Calum is good at FFXIV
- 53:26 – Sekiro
- 57:32 – News – Lego Star Wars has a release date, and TT Games sounds like a terrible place to work
- 1:01:57 – News – Ubisoft says that people just don’t understand why NFTs are good for them.
- 1:07:43 – News – Team17 announces and then almost immediately retracts their Worms based NFTs
- 1:17:35 – News – Nintendo Directs continue to bring joy to the world, and also Mouthful Mode.