With E3 over and done with, and a Steam sale on the horizon it’s time to get back to the important task of playing some god damn games.
Note – We talk very specifically about the ending of DOOM between 29:00 and 36:00, so beware of potential spoilers. We warn you just beforehand.
On this episode…
nervous_testpilot – Triumph – Frozen Synapse: Original Soundtrack
- Not just content with spending obscene amounts of time with Overwatch, and scavenging scrap from a command line in Duskers, Euan attempted the Resident Evil 7 E3 demo and tried to improve his basketballship with NBA2k16.
- After finally finishing DOOM, and continuing to be impressed with The Division, Calum picked up Elder Scrolls Online to see if it can stand next to classics like Skyrim.
- Tencent has bought a majority stake in Clash of Clans developer Supercell.
- Oculus have reversed their hardware lock once again allowing Vive users to play Oculus exclusive games.
- Blizzard are removing the “Avoid This Player” option from Overwatch matchmaking, as well as nerfing Torbjörn but only on consoles.
- The concept game that Criteron showed at E3 2014 is no more.
- Some more details have come about about what life post Rise of Iron will be like for last gen Destiny players.