Hopefully you all should be still be able to see this message. Hopefully you can also still hear us talk about video games.
powered by Sounder
Blueprint For A Slow Machine – 65daysofstatic – No Man’s Sky- Music For An Infinite Universe
- Euan plays hit cat sim Stray. As father to two cats, this is unsurprising
- Calum starts a 100+ hour journey into Xenoblade Chronicles 3, and it starts a lot better than the other ones!
- We both played No Man’s Sky again for the upteenth time. Marketing really makes that game look cool ok?
- 1:15 – The Fringe is slowly encroaching
- 5:27 – Podcast housekeeping
- 6:11 – Audio transcription with our accents is sometimes great
- 7:54 – No Mans Sky
- 12:00 – Stray
- 25:59 – Tunic, and difficulty options as accessibility
- 28:55 – Bear & Breakfast
- 34:29 – Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- 59:54 – Music Break
- 1:03:04 – Steam are enforcing cleaner game images on their store
- 1:06:11 – VRChat has added anti-cheat tech which has broken most important mods for the game, including accessibility and enhanced avatar functionality.
- 1:14:47 – The Sims 4 got it next big update, and added rapid aging and incest accidentally.
- 1:19:04 – Just months after it’s announcement, the Knights of the Old Republic remake has been put on indefinite hold.
- 1:25:02 – The NeiR fanbase has been in turmoil as someone apparently discovered a totally unknown area in NeiR: Automata
- 1:29:41 – Wrap-up, Site Planning.