Internet returns to Calum, and so too does the show!
On this episode…
Diggin It Baby – 2 Mello – Memories Of Tokyo-To: An Ode To Jet Set Radio
- Euan continues doing horrible things to simulated humans in Oxygen Not Included and tries communist Limbo-like Black: The Fall
- Calum finally gets his hands on Bayonetta 2 and spends a lot of time staring at Into the Breach
- We both don our big beards and bigger pickaxes in Deep Rock Galactic
- …and more!
- The insanely popular Fortnight Battle Royale is coming to mobile, with cross-platform progression and servers, with a pretty conspicuous Sony shaped hole.
- Metal Gear Survive seems to be a disappointing release, and now even more so since Konami has rolled out the micro-transactions. They aren’t pretty.
- If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can pick up the PC version of the Devil May Cry HD collection for free, but it might be impossible to play if you have a high refresh rate monitor.
- DOTA 2 are rolling out a new subscription model called DOTA Plus. This includes a whole manor of benefits, including a machine learning guide tool, reacting to hero choice, lane choice and current item build to guide players towards choices made by other players.
- …and more!