It’s E3 time again, our favourite time of year!
For our first official GameEngineStart podcast we decided to drop in the deep end, and record our thoughts on the E3 2013 press conferences while sleep deprived after a night of writing.
On this episode…
- Loot and XP in a modern 3rd person shooter? I will take Tom Clancy’s The Division right now thank you
- We lament the lack of Driveclub man from the Playstation 4 reveal
- What it feels like to be punched in the face by EA Sports UFC representative
- Why Destiny is the best bits of Halo, Borderlands and Lost Planet 2
- The standing ovation at the Sony press conference
- Titanfall making me feel all weak at the knees with big stompy mechs
- How if we every play Super Smash Brothers Wii U, I will be playing as the Wii Fit Trainer