We start to wind down for the end of the year. Like we were particularly highly strung before.
On this episode…
- Euan continues down the PS4 rabbit hole, extolling the virtues of Assassins Creed 4, Warframe, and the features of the console itself that are making it next gen.
- Doki Doki Universe confuses and delights in equal measure.
- Calum dives into the terribly named Bravely Default, an old school JRPG with some new tricks up it’s sleeve. Unfortunatly one of them is microtransactions.
- We talk Binary Domain, our favourite game of last year that no-one in their right mind played.
- Indie Game: The Movie hits Netflix, and we share our thoughts on the insight it gives into the people that make the stuff we love.
- The VGX awards show brought some heavy Telltale news, more famous voice actors for Double Fines Broken Age, and No Man’s Sky makes us tingly in special places.
- YouTube implodes with mistaken or flat out fraudulent copyright claims, causing the big names on there to get worried.
- Sony say the PS4 is the best selling console ever. Microsoft say the Xbox One is the best selling console ever. We are as confused as you are.
- The great Just Cause 2 MP mod finally gets a public release on Steam. Go grapple your friends to a barrel.
- Skullgirls gets pulled suddenly from PSN and XBLA, in what sounds like a real dick move on Konami’s part.